Saturday, November 1, 2014

One Fall Day

So my husband and I got a chance to hang out together this morning. It was the perfect windy, cloudy Saturday. So, without any further ado, let's get to the photos!

For breakfast, we stopped by one of Brandon's favorites:


No obligatory foodie photos. Sorry to disappoint. Then, we headed to downtown Lynchburg to walk around Percival's Island.








 So apparently, a trend has started on the bridge since the last time we were at Percival's Island.




We wandered around the path around the bridge taking in the end of peak week.




I was able to snap some shots of this landmark:



A passerby was kind enough to take our photo:


That's one more thing I can cross off of the Lynchburgers List! I've been eyeing this piece for awhile. So that was my Saturday. I'm sure we looked like tourists today, but this made my day :) What can I say? Virginia is for lovers! ;) Your turn! What does fall look like in your neck of the woods? Been on any photo walks lately?