Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas, Missionettes!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to stop in to wish you a Merry Christmas!

My husband and I were scheduled to work this week, which made it impossible to travel to visit our extended families on Christmas day. Fortunately, we were able to squeeze in a trip earlier this month. Now that I've caught up with editing sessions on my photography blog, I can update you with my own early Christmas shots with my family. This is going to be a long post but it's full of pictures so hopefully that will make up for it! Let's get started :)

These are my parents. The photo to the right is a little bit more typical of their relationship. ;p

 

These are my sisters Lillian (on the left) and Grace (on the right)

           

My sister Robyn gifted me with some beautiful scarves (in case you haven't heard, I heart them). Scarf game serious. She also gave my husband some button down shirts. 

 

Then, my husband surprised me with a new lens. Ain'thesweet?



Later that day, we watched a movie and these two fell asleep. 

Yes, these two adorable nappers are my sister Robyn and her boyfriend Brandon. 

While we were up north, we also got a chance to go into the city to visit with my husband's family. I was happy I got a chance to take Lillian and Grace along to explore the city. I love these humans.





We did get a chance to visit Brandon's grandparents but Grandma Marcus was a bit camera shy. Below Brandon is pictured with his father. See the resemblance?

We took a few with his father, his paternal grandparents Poppy and Grandma Russell :)



From their house, we wandered around the city and got a chance to see the tree :)


How did you spend your Christmas?