Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#10. Stop procrastinating

Good afternoon, Mission-ettes!

Soooo I have good news! I FIXED THE COMMENTING ISSUE {cue the applause}

Haha thanks for your patience. I'm glad it actually works now, though! The only catch is that I wasn't able to apply the change to posts that already have comments, without deleting the previous comments. If you would like to add a comment/question to a post that already has comments, please use the Anonymous option. If it's okay with you, I'd love for you to still include your name in your comment so I know you stopped by!

Some of you have noted the new banner and logo on the blog. This was all thanks to Keith Bell at http://www.godditcovered.com/. Check out some of his stuff! I've got some talented friends! 

No, that we got the blog business out of the way, today's post is about procrastination. :) It's a trap and a cycle that is so easy for me to fall into. I mentioned yesterday that the mirror I just converted had been sitting in storage for a bit. After talking to my husband, I realized that we bought the mirror as part of a set from Goodwill and it's posted in the pictures we took from 3 years ago. That's embarrassing. It got me thinking about how much time I've wasted.

My habit of procrastination got really bad in school. I would wait until the last minute and then have a late night cram session. Those of you who know me know I'm a lightweight when it comes to late nights, so this never really worked out in my favor. I am an early bird through and through, but I waste so much time. So far, I've been writing lists (like My 30 Before 30). There is something satisfying about crossing items, errands, and projects off of a To-Do list. My planner is my lifeline. Speaking of which, I'm keeping this post short so I can tackle a few assignments!

I'm interested to know if there are any other tips that you all have. I know some of you out there struggle with procrastination. How do you stay focused on the task at hand and see it through? Help me out...and try out the new commenting feature! As always, thanks for reading :)