Tuesday, October 21, 2014

This post is not really about anything...

Hmm, you're still reading. That's cool.
To reward you for your dedication to the cause, here's a new watermark on an old photo:


This was from a trip to Houston for a wedding back in July. My husband has too much swag. This picture also kiinda makes him look short *shrugs*. Anyway, I've been playing around with watermarks and I think this is my final one. I posted a few pictures on IG (@myonamission) with my IG handle as my logo and it made the photo look kind of cheap. So, I've decided that I'm just going to watermark all of my photos the same way, with different colors. You guys have seen this one before:


I like this logo so much better than the original version I posted. I think it better compliments the photo. Since I am putting my name out there now, I should probably help you out and post a pronunciation guide. It's {my LEE nuh}. If you're struggling, please  just call me My. You'd probably be surprised by how often people call me Melinda. *le sigh*

So this post didn't have anything to do with my 30 before 30 list, but this is what I've been thinking about/working on for the past couple of days. I know, I know. Watermarks may not be a very interesting thing to read about. I do have some exciting things coming up this weekend -- exciting for me anyways. :) Maybe you'll find it exciting, too. I don't want to say too much  because I don't want to jinx it I'm pretty nervous. I guess this post might give away that it has something to do with photography. You'll see! Thanks for reading!