Monday, September 29, 2014

Lynchburgers List

I'm a list girl, can't you tell? :) After the announcement yesterday, I've been thinking a lot about the things that I want to see or do before leaving Virginia. I know, I know. I just got through hammering in the fact that nothing is set in stone. What can I say? I'm a planner.

With so many people committing to "be local", I've started thinking about making the most of our time here in Virginia. I have lived here for 8 years and there is still so much of Lynchburg I haven't seen! How terrible is that? Part of the goal of this list is to get my hubby out of that apartment more. He is such a homebody that he would totally be a hermit if he could {LOVE YOU, B!}
  • Visit Smith Mountain Lake
  • Take a picture with the LOVE sign downtown
  • Photograph the Lynchburg sign on Wards Road
  • Purchase goods from the Lynchburg Community Market
  • Walk through Old City Cemetery
  • Visit the Peaks of Otter
  • Be photographed in front of Downtown Lynchburg graffiti art
  • Photograph a model on a downtown photoshoot
  • Document Liberty's growth and changes
  • Hike up to Sharp Top
I'm sure this list is bound to have some changes and additions, but I can't think of anything else right now. Any suggestions from other Lynchburgers? Yes, that's a thing now. You're welcome.